Monday, October 5, 2009

Izzy's Quote of the Day

Izzy-

"Mommy, Dustin from school didn't cough in his elbow. Can you believe that? I told him, Dustin, if you get me sick from not elbow coughin' I am going to be so angry with you!!!"

I have to say I agree with this. I don't know you Dustin, but I also would prefer you elbow cough. Izzy is taking this whole germ thing very seriously. They have learned about "T zone" (eyes, nose, mouth), and he sings the song "Don't touch the T zone, Don't touch the T zone!" As soon as he walks in the door from school, he washes his hands and counts to 20. I was also told from his teacher he has learned to read a little bit. The first thing he read at school was the antibacterial dispenser...G-E-R-M-X spells Germ X.

This makes a slightly OCD mommy very happy.

1 comment:

  1. you....have a blog award, that you may collect on my blog if you wanna play along! :)

    ReplyDelete