Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow Day #3/ Snow Inside

Snow Day #3 and I am still coming up with ways to entertain! Today the temperatures were frigid, -20 windchill was just a little too cold for us to do much of anything. I searched all night online for activity ideas for the kids and I thought this would be perfect for today. Bring the snow to you! I took a storage tub outside and filled it twice with snow and then dumped it in the boys bathtub. It filled it to the top and the boys played for over 2 hours with it. I found some toys like Izzy's tech deck snowboard and a guy and he built mounds and ramps and played X games! Asher loved to bury his toys and then dig them up with a crocodile claw. Gloves were all that this activity required and there was no mess!






We even built a snowman!

The looks on my boys faces were priceless and Izzy even said, "Mom, this is the best idea you ever had. I don't think I will ever go outside in the snow again and get cold and runny noses! I'll just play inside!" Sounds good to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment