Thursday, June 16, 2011

Izzy's Quote of the Day

My Izzy is just a block of sugar. Today, we were getting ready for another fun day with friends when he caught me off guard with this...

"Mom, I thought I should tell you that the Bible says you should pray all of the time. Not just at bedtime. You should pray all day about everything. So I just wanted you to know that I just did. I was getting ready and prayed, God thank you for today.I hope you have good feelings about me.Keep me safe and protected and the bad guys away from me every day. I love you God. Amen."

I told him I was so proud of him, because God does want us to pray throughout the day and not just for wants or needs, but praise him for everything.

We have so much to be thankful for. Today I am thankful for boys with tender hearts that love God and desire to obey.

No comments:

Post a Comment