Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Lovey turns 3.


My sweet lovey,

I can't believe that in a few hours you will be 3 years old. How did you grow so quickly from this tiny baby with a full head of jet black hair to a boy in a blink?
Absolutely, without a doubt, if there was a contest for the best baby in the world, you would win. Quiet and happy, loved to sleep, ate well, giggled often. There are no words to describe the complete happiness you have brought to our lives. As a toddler, you have developed from a quiet thinker to my little comedian. You love your quiet time, you still love to sleep and you have become quite independent. You are constantly making me laugh with your silly sayings and your fun imagination.

On your last day of being 2 years old, you learned how to ride your tricycle! You were so proud of yourself, you rode around in circles and then yelled, "I DID IT!"

When I told you that it was your birthday tomorrow and you were turning 3, you said, "NO I not. I a baby!" I am so glad you don't want to grow up, even though we can't control it. I love how much you need to cuddle, love to be held, give me random kisses and hugs and all those "I yove yous".

I am so excited to celebrate you and all that you have brought to our lives. Mommy has LOTS of surprises in store!

Happy Birthday my sweet Lovey!

1 comment: