Friday, September 18, 2009

School Pictures




Today is Izzy's first school picture day. Oh my word, I can't even explain how cute that kid looked as he left today. I probably kissed him 1,000 times as he practiced his smile so sweetly.

That kid gets me every day. I don't care what he does, how mad he has made me, he has these HUGE brown eyes that penetrate my heart. You can't be upset with Izzy for long, because he is simply made of sugar, he is so sweet and really one of the kindest children I have ever met.

One of the things I love the most about Izzy is that he sincerely gets so excited about the smallest event. What? We are going to Target! NO WAY!!!! Mommy you are going to help me clean my room! YOU ARE THE BEST! Literally, if you are willing to do something with him, no matter if it is pulling weeds or going to the biggest theme park in the world, his reaction is the same. He loves to do anything with someone he loves.

That is why I can hardly wait to tell him about his big surprise tonight. After school, I am picking him up for a special lunch, wherever he wants to go (like there is even another place that exists besides McDonalds). Then we are off to shop with the money that Grammy gave him just for being him. He will scour the aisles for the perfect toy and I promise will end up with something that was a great deal and will probably have money left over. By this time, Asher will hardly be able to hold his body upright, so it will be time to go home for a nap. After a wonderful snooze, we are going to load up and go to our friends birthday party. Twins who are cute as a button and my boys love them. Finally after all of this, I will be able to tell him that he is going to his favorite cousins house for a camp out in the backyard!!! Can you even think of an activity that could be more fun for a 4 year old boy? I am afraid I might have to bring the ear plugs for poor baby Asher. Izzy's loud squeals of excitement can't be good for little ears. I can hardly wait to hear it!

*Pic is Israel at 2 years old.*

No comments:

Post a Comment