Monday, December 28, 2009

For the LOVE!!

Christmas Eve my brother asked me to go shopping with him for my gift. *Ahem* I will excuse this procrastination as he is a single guy and has no idea what I would want, but really, 4 pm on the EVE of the holiday?

We go to the only store I even know exists, Target. I was so excited to look around and actually put things into my cart that I liked. You know me, I look but never purchase. Here is my For the LOVE moment...

There were a few sweatshirts and a couple of long-sleeved T's, but 80% of the items were SUMMER clothes! It was December 24th and I am walking racks of swimsuits. WHAT is going on here? Have we forgotten what state we live in? We have MONTHS of winter left. I barely even made it to Target in the first place due to the massive blizzard-ish weather and yet my choices were bikinis or tanks. I walked away with nothing and Jarrod promised to take me shopping later this week.

Tonight Hubby and I took our sweet boys shopping and every store I browsed I was hit with the same problem. They are removing all winter items and replacing it with summer and swim gear.

So once again, when I have money, I can't find a thing to spend it on.

FOR THE LOVE!!!!

1 comment:

  1. i feel your pain! when i find something i like, i tend to stick with that size and brand just because i know what to expect when i order it online so i can avoid the hazard of actual shopping.

    ReplyDelete