Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Prom Night

Hubby and I were able to go on an unexpected date tonight. After we put the boys to bed we headed out for some shopping and coffee while Grandma stayed with the kiddos. It was very fun and relaxing and I am happy to report that Gap Outlet has all of the winter items that the regular stores are currently shipping away! I got tons of stuff for super great prices and now Mommy is happy!

During our shopping spree, we were chatting as I looked through one of my favorite stores-BCBG and pretended that I could 1)afford any of the items or 2)actually have a place to wear such fancy clothes. There isn't much need for a formal dress when your day consists of taxi-ing and chicken nugget cooking. Just then, Hubby tells me that very soon I will need such an ensemble. Apparently, each year his medical school has a formal and he said it is much like Prom. WELL now! When is this event? Oh yeah, February! Thanks for the weight notice! :) It is good to have a goal, and this event is perfect to get back on track after all of the holiday goodies. Another reason I am super excited about this event is I never attended a single formal in High School. Back then, I didn't care about those things and never really liked anyone at school so it seemed unnecessary. Now as a 30 year old, I am a little sad I didn't enjoy those times and I guess this is my chance to have my first prom.

Prom Goal #1:
Lose a few pounds!

Prom Goal #2:
Find the perfect dress.

Prom Goal #3:
Don't get pregnant. :)


Wish me luck on my prom preparation!

No comments:

Post a Comment