Saturday, December 19, 2009

Izzy's Quote of the Day

This morning Papa, Grandma and Izzy went to breakfast and then shopping at Sam's Club. Like everyone who enters Sam's, he is completely fascinated by everything they have there. Izzy was having an especially "on" day because my parents came home with a plethora of stories...but I will just share a couple.

While looking through the electronics section, he told my Dad, "Papa, do you know you have a TV in your bedroom, Mommy and Daddy have a TV in their bedroom and I am the only one who does NOT have a TV in my bedroom? So, come with me, because I know exactly what I want!" He then proceeded to show Papa a very nice flat screen TV.

Papa let him pick out a toy (of course, 6 days from Christmas...)and while he was playing with his new set of Cars he told me that he wanted to buy me a ring and his Papa wouldn't let him. I said, "Oh Izzy that is so thoughtful, but you don't have to buy Mommy anything for Christmas, but I appreciate that you were thinking of me." Izzy: "But, Mommy I HAVE to buy you a ring, because I want to marry you really bad!" *tears*

Then I hear the story from my Dad...

He took my Dad to the Jewelry counter and told him he had to pick out a ring for me for Christmas because he is going to marry me. Dad told him that he can't marry me because I am already married to Daddy and you can only be married to one person...unless you live in Utah! (LOL! You have to know my Dad...he has to get a one-liner in everywhere!) So Izzy was very upset and said, "Well, then he is just going to have to find someone else!!!" So sweet!

At home today, we were all playing with Izzy new toy and Asher was only wearing a long-sleeved onesie. Papa said, "Ashie where are your pants?" Izzy said, "Hey you look like all the single ladies!" (Beyonce) Then proceeded to stand up and do the dance!

Oh my, it has been a very fun day around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment