Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I declare this Snow Week!



Kids throughout Kansas City are rejoicing...and the loudest voice you hear may be Izzy's. Tomorrow we are entering day 2 of school cancellations due to inclement weather, with a possible closing on Thursday. I am just calling it a week. Lets stop delaying the inevitable and just call it already. I hate checking and rechecking the websites until our district comes up and the scratching the cute outfit I have planned for Izzy just to be replaced with sweats because it is too dang cold for anything else. This is the week to break out your Snuggies people! Blast! Why did I make fun of those things? I totally wish I would have gotten one for Christmas. Snuggies were made for school closings. I was wrong to think otherwise.

2 comments:

  1. i was just thinking about how much i wanted a Snuggie today too. :) i signed up for mobile text alerts with K's school system... now i get 2 texts and an e-mail for whenever school is cancelled. it's awesome. i just wish my kiddo wasn't sick for his snow days. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the Snuggie. Did you know Toys 'R' Us carries them in Thomas and Toy Story print? In childsize, of course.

    I, too, am a relentless critic of the Snuggie. Really, let's just call it was it is. A blanket. Or a robe. Or a blanket. Or a... Snuggie.

    ReplyDelete