Sunday, March 7, 2010

I have been waiting to write this forever...









I TOOK THE BOYS OUTSIDE TO PLAY TODAY!!!!!

I thought this day was never going to come. My poor boys were going completely stir crazy stuck in the house. When we walked outside and felt the sunshine on our faces we all giggled a little. It is so beautiful outside, I wore a hoodie and actually got a little too hot! TOO HOT! That is the best feeling ever. This has been the worst winter ever and I have never wanted to swim in our pool so much in my life. I have found that I am a much happier person when I can just step outside and feel sunshine for a few minutes a day. Cold darkness is depressing and I am hoping this new warmth is a trend. I am ready to love all that is Spring.

Today was a big day. Asher hit a ball off of a Tee for the first time! It was so cute. He watched every move Izzy made and tried his best to copy him. Daddy even took a couple of breaks from studying, to enjoy some play time with his boys. They played baseball, soccer and basketball. The boys pulled out a couple of ride on toys and raced around while I soaked up some sun in a comfy lounger while listening to John Mayer via Pandora on my phone. LIFE IS GOOD!

If this weather decides to stick around, Izzy is going to be so excited because that means we can start walking to school again. We love walking, it gives us a chance to talk and it gets some of that excited energy out before class.

Lets all raise our glass of Iced Tea and cheers to Spring, happy Mommy's and the endless opportunities of outside play!!! Yay SPRING!

No comments:

Post a Comment