Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Weird People

Are people getting weirder or is it just me?

No joke, I feel like I should keep my phone on the camera setting so I can always be prepared to take pictures of the weirdness I see every day and then I can share the love on my blog. I have a feeling it would blow up like peopleofwalmart.com.

Today I have seen:
  • A large man walking a lab at 8:30 a.m. on a trail across from Izzy's school. The weird part, he was dressed in a superman t-shirt and what looked to be boxer briefs. People, I am going to give you a minute to process..... He was wearing adult UNDEROOS! I promise, I did try to take a picture of this one, but I was in front of the car line with angry working moms behind me that obviously didn't see the hilarity. Blast my phone delay!
  • As I am pulling into my drive-way, I see a mother pushing a stroller on a walk. The weird part: She was dressed in the tightest black jeans, a tank top obviously bought at Hot Topic, more jewelry than Claire's sells and what looked to be a pair of 12" black high heels. The time is now 8:34 a.m. Where is she going?
Two weird people in the span of 4 minutes. Unbelievable.

Today, Asher was a little under the weather so I took him to the Doctors office. I can bet, that I could have described 12 more weird people, but I didn't look anyone in the eye. Doctors offices creep me out. Is it just me? Asher and I just looked at each other, holding our breath and praying they would call us back quickly. It worked.

Tomorrow, I am going to make a point of putting my camera setting on before leaving the house. Who knows what tomorrow holds.

Random Rant:

Don't ya hate it when you have had a long day and you decide to relax with a nice hot shower before bed you get the perfect temperature you go through your whole routine you get out dry off and go to lotion and realize you completely forgot to shave your legs. Shampoo. Rinse. Repeat shower. What is up with my brain lately? I believe it is time to start taking a daily ginkgo biloba.

1 comment:

  1. i don't like doctor's offices either. i sit as far away from everybody as i possibly can, face my children away from the crowd (i don't let them play with the provided toys) and keep E occupied until they call me back.

    i can handle not shaving my legs, it's when i forget to shave my underarms that i really can't stand.

    ReplyDelete