Sunday, June 13, 2010

Missing

Sorry I have been missing lately. My life is completely chaotic right now. I have to blog about Ashers 2nd birthday party and I have lots of top secret stuff going on as well. When I can, I will blog about that too.

Hubby is officially a 2nd year medical student which is very exciting!!! This was his first week of break so on top of just wrapping up the birthday party, it is the first chance at family time we have had in over a month.

I was also informed this week I will be taking a 3 day business trip to STL leaving tonight! I need to pack and beg my friend for some "office appropriate" attire, since I doubt yoga pants and tanks will do. "La" as we call her is a girly girl and in all my 15 years of knowing her, I haven't seen her wear a pair of sneakers except for gym class. True story. She is my go-to closet for dressy events and I thank God for her this weekend. I have nothing to wear.

When I return from my trip, Izzy has a double header tball game and team pictures. The following day I will start packing for our first family of four vacation to STL and Chicago. We have never went anywhere that didn't involve family in some way with the kids. We are so excited to have the chance to plan an entire vacation, go when and where we want and make every event kid friendly. Our plan is to hit several children's museums, Navy Pier, Lego Land, the zoo, and hopefully have time to fit the beach in. Being slightly neurotic, The minute I get back from this business training, I will start making a list for each family member and need to find car toys, snacks and movies for the long drive. I heart vacation!!!!

Life is a blur right now. I am barely keeping up with things which is why my blog is boring and no one reads it. But, when I find a chance, I will have very interesting things to update with. Promise!!!

1 comment:

  1. life HAS been crazy busy lately, huh? it shows no signs of slowing down either! i love the header for your blog, btw. that picture is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete