Friday, August 27, 2010

Hubby's letter.



Today is my Hubby's 32nd Birthday! I think it is only fair that since I write my boys a letter on their birthday that he get one too. So here it is...

I know you act like your Birthdays are no big deal and you could care less about cake, streamers and presents. But, really you lie. For the last week, I could see that it was eating at you that you didn't know what we were doing to celebrate and I saw that giant grin when you saw me baking a cake yesterday. Nice try.

Right now, you are knee deep in Neuro and you are stressed and exhausted. In fact, today on your birthday you have an Anatomy Practical. I could think of better ways to spend your day, but I promise when you are finished we will have lots of fun and you can relax! I know I say this all of the time, but honestly, you are the most diligent and hard working person I know. Birthdays, parties, family visits, guys nights and tons of other tempting fun opportunities, you keep focused and study. 75 hours is spent studying each week, minimum. Not finals week or boards, that is extra. With all of the school, the studying, labs, tutoring, you somehow make time each and every night to make our boys feel special. And to make all the wives out there even more jealous, you even clean up after yourself every day! You are such a blessing to our family. I can't thank you enough for being a wonderful example to our boys. They love you so much and I know that they will grow to be strong men that aren't afraid to work hard to fulfill Gods plan for them. As for me, I don't know how you do it, but you are so self-less that even when you have the chance to do something super fun, you turn it down so you can take me on a date. I love that. Even though our time is very limited, you know how to make everything special. So today I hope that we can all make you feel as special as you do for us each day.
My prayer is that you know and feel the amount of love and pride I have for you. That God would bless your diligence, determination and hard work and that you would have favor with everyone you meet.

We love you so much! I hope you have the best birthday yet!
Love,
Your beautiful wife. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment