Monday, October 11, 2010

Super Duper Fun Weekend!

It is Monday and I am surprised I am able to get out of bed today because this weekend was so jam packed with fun!

FRIDAY

After school, I took the boys for a picnic dinner at the park!

We sat on a bench and watched the other kids play while we ate our dinner and talked. We ran all over the park and played until dark. They had a blast and were completely ready for bed by the time we got home. Perfect night.

SATURDAY

Finally the Walk for Life!!! I had been waiting and working on donations for a few months and we made it to the big day. I set my goal at $500 and through the love and generosity of my friends and family I was only $100 short of that goal! This walk was so important to me because my life could be very different right now if I had made a different choice six years ago. I would have missed out on holding my sweet son, bonding with him, having picture memories, I wouldn't know his new baby smell, I would have no memories and only heartache. Every life matters and it just broke my heart to read the statistics that most babies are aborted due to social reasons. It was a beautiful day and we met up with my sweet friends and walking partners Katie and Bella. The babies snacked and giggled the whole way. It was precious. I can't wait to hear how much the walk raised for the center, as soon as I hear I will be sure to pass it on. Thanks to everyone who helped support my walk!






While Asher and I were walking, Izzy was off at his weekly Saturday breakfast with Papa and Grandma. He always has a great time, and gets lots of attention from the waitresses. I mean look at him, he is adorable how could you not give him a free cookie every time? :)


Look at that PANCAKE!

Our day just kept getting better when after the walk and Izzy's breakfast, we met up at a friends farm where they have a pumpkin patch, mums, corn, a hay maze and hay rides! The boys picked their perfect pumpkins and just had fun being boys running through fields. It was Ashers first time at a pumpkin patch and I am pretty sure that was the most fun he has ever had.








No comments:

Post a Comment