Tuesday, November 16, 2010

There's a Party in his tummy...

There's a party in Ashers tummy, except it isn't much like the Gabba song. It is more like an out of control college party where the neighbors call the cops due to noise and everyone gets kicked out. Except instead of college kids getting kicked out, it was chocolate Carnation Instant breakfast drink. Yep, the party was shut down all over my bed this morning. It was exactly how you are picturing it, not pretty. Of course, I had just showered, dressed, curled my hair and completed my make-up when it happened. Either way, I hope his tummy has learned it's lesson and won't be pulling those shenanigans again because it could take days for that smell to leave my memory.

Even with all of that, I wanted you to know that I am sticking to my Daily List and being all efficient. It also helps that all of this just happened to fall on laundry day. Convenient.


I've also learned that I need to get different dry/erase markers because mine are too wide to write my menu items, so I settled for a washable crayola but, you/I get the point. Just need to add 12 extra pounds of laundry to the list, clorox wiping, 2nd shower-dress-hair-makeup, 2nd bath and dress for Asher,and take out play time and insert lots of snuggles. Oh, and I have to clean the basement because my Dad is having band practice at the house (bad timing). But, for an efficiency win, I have dinner made and in the crock pot, crocking away!

Here is my little lovey, sick sick sick, but even still his quest for knowledge doesn't end. Sitting quietly learning his letters and enjoying a little Max & Ruby on the side. His clean jammies say "Loveable" on them and that is the truth. He is my Lovey. So sweet, and huggable. Makes all those extra things I added onto my list today so easy to forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment