Tuesday, January 4, 2011

It's a New Year!

2010 was filled to the brim with memories, some good and some were terribly tragic. 2010 is the year my baby Israel started Kindergarten. It is also the year that my sweet Asher started talking. We had a great family vacation, lots of fun little trips and family events, tons of time with our friends and lots of great night snuggled at home. 2010, is also the year we lost a family friend to cancer and even though a couple of months have passed, it doesn't seem real. My boys seemed to grow the most this year, and it has been a little tough on my heart. Izzy is full blown kid at this point and it seems that Asher is racing to catch up with him.

I made a slide show of the highlights of 2010, but it is having difficulty loading to my blog. :( Going to keep trying, and hopefully it will be up today.

I hope everyone had a great holiday season with their loved ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment