Monday, April 4, 2011

Booked.

You know me, I'm a planner. I like to know things well in advance and since Hubby's free time is so limited anyway, our schedule fills up extremely fast. New month means it is time to sit down and compile the family calendar. Ummm. wow. Seems like everyone I know is apparently born in the next two months, add in Easter, events with friends, play dates, Girls Nights, T-ball and *crossing fingers* hopefully a date night squeezed in somewhere, we are booked.

Things are hectic, even more so with Hubby studying for Boards AND his regular school schedule, but as I looked at my calendar instead of feeling overwhelmed, I felt super happy. It is such a nice feeling to look ahead and see lots of celebration and so much time with people we love. I want this next spring season to move so slowly, I am so enjoying days at the park and special yummy treats with friends. Picnic and bubbles, baseball games and BBQ's.

In a blink, Izzy will be in first grade and Asher will be a year closer to preschool. It is all moving so very fast. I am having a total blast with Asher on a daily basis and he has very quickly moved from being my little baby to my little buddy. Izzy is blowing my mind with, well everything! He is so smart and sweet. He has such a natural kindness about him and I pray he keeps it for life. Honestly, I am so very blessed right now. New friends that treat and care for me like we have been life-long friends. Old friends who make me feel like a kid again. And two silly, sweet boys who make me laugh until it hurts. The only thing that could make my life better right now would be a personal assistant so I could give them all the yucky paperwork that I dread doing and keeps me from fun. And if they cleaned the bathrooms, that would be perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment