Wednesday, August 24, 2011

First Day Success!

The Big Day is Finally Here!!!

Izzy was up and waiting...



We got dressed then enjoyed our special pancakes!



Asher wanted a pic with Izzy before school.


Someone was super excited!

In front of school... (side note: Is Ash a hot mess or what? :)

Asher hijacked Izzy's friend Ella..
Izzy found his seat and was excited to start!
Sweet Ella, Asher and Izzy
Then it was time to say goodbye. Asher started to get sad and said, "I gonna miss you Bobo...you my best friend." Then Mommy shed some tears. They hugged, kissed and hugged again. So sweet.



Asher and I spent the day catching up on stuff and spending some quality time together. Every 5 minutes I heard, "Bobo be right back, Mommy? He be right back. I miss him. He be right back? Yeah, he be right back." He would ask and answer his own questions over and over again and then sulk. It was the saddest thing ever.

I was able to put a smile back on his face when it was finally time to pick Izzy up. I was greeted with a GIANT hug and kiss. His teacher said he had a wonderful day and he said, "It was Perfect!" He loves his teacher, his friends and school. In fact, when he got home he said," I don't want to think about home school anymore because I love school. I don't want to stay home with you anymore...I want to go to school every single day....even weekends!" Okay, lets not go overboard, Mister!

No comments:

Post a Comment