Monday, August 22, 2011

Genius Friends and their Genius Tips

If you read my last post, you probably noted the frenzied Mommy coming out in me. Today was CRAZY, but thanks to a to-do list and genius friends, I am feeling a lot better.

My super friend, Karli, gave me a genius idea to make PB&J's ahead of time and freeze them. *duh, why didn't I do this last year?* After crossing every item of my list and taking Izzy to his Back to School night and a special dinner, I headed to my local Super Target to stock up on lunch items.

2 loaves worth of PB&J's and snack bags of grapes are all packaged and ready for the freezer. Organic snack mixes and carrots are divided up as well for easy lunch making and everything is going onto the "Izzy's lunch" shelf in the pantry. Easy Peasy. In total, it probably took about 40 minutes to prep, which really is no time at all, in comparison to how many lunches I just made. *Thanks KW!*

Here's to quick and happy mornings!
*cheers!*

No comments:

Post a Comment