Sunday, September 13, 2009

Wish List

A friend of mine has inspired me to start my own wish list. Things I could probably get if I really asked for them, but lets face it, I am a Mommy and a wife of a Med School student. Priorities! Anyone who knows me knows that I am not so good at shopping for myself. Pretending I was, this is what I would buy for myself:

1. Clothes that fit!- Hubby and I have been on the South Beach Diet for the summer and I am happy to have lost 33 pounds! Unfortunately, we went on a shopping spree in the Spring and I have almost nothing that fits correctly. Which is good, but bad.

2. Hair done professionally every 6 weeks.- I am awful about keeping up with my hair. I have SUPER thick long hair and it takes such a long period of time to get it cut, thinned and styled that as much as I enjoy it, it is hard to find the time and money to keep up with it.

3. Super Mario Brothers for Nintendo DS- Um back in the day I was hot at this game. Hubby bought me a DS for my birthday this year and it has been really fun to just play something mindless at the end of the day.

4. Picture frames- I never seem to have enough picture frames and I LOVE pictures. I take pictures of my boys almost every day. It is kind of an addiction.

5. Photography class- It would be great to actually know what I was doing while I was taking pictures everyday.

6. Cute organizational items- I am OBSESSED with organizing. It makes me feel so refreshed to have a perfectly organized closet. I normally use just whatever is around and make it work, but it would be lovely to actually have things that were meant for such a purpose.

7. Nanny Cam Bear- I think it would be so fun to see what my boys do when they play in their rooms when I am not with them.

8. Coconut Lime Verbena anything from Bath and Body Works- I wore a coconut scent on my honeymoon and when I smell it, it takes me back to our time in St. Thomas. Hubby loves it too.

9. Hospital blanket- This might be weird to some, but when I had Judah, Marcus took the blanket I was using and brought it home for me to keep. It is white with 2 blue stripes at either end. It is the most perfect blanket. I use it year round and almost can't sleep without it. I am afraid my Judah blanket, might just disintegrate from over use and I don't know if I can sleep without it. I need a back up. Hoping it will last until Marcus is out of Med school! =)

10. Memory Foam Mattress- I would like to have a mattress that doesn't make me sound like a 100 year old women in the morning.

11. I will always accept all gifts from Tiffanys.

12. I would like a date with my hubby once a month, forever.

13. Reef Sandals- I have a few, but I will never have enough.

14. A new curling iron.

15. Magazine subscriptions- I don't know why, but I really enjoy getting magazines in the mail. It is a little surprise, and it really doesn't take much to make me happy.

16. Every book by Nicholas Sparks.

17. One more healthy gorgeous baby.

18. Purses- I love purses, they always fit.

19. More Girls Nights.

20. Flowers- I love them, they are beautiful and it is a small surprise that means someone was thinking of you. My favorites are tulips, Gerber daisies, and orchids.

21. Cake Decorating Class- I would love to make my boys birthday cakes on my own.

I am sure there is more, I will add them as I think of them. Hopefully, I can put updates that my wishes have been granted and hubby will never have an excuse that he didn't know what to get me!

1 comment:

  1. i might have to steal a few of those! i have the same problem with picture frames, and i'm definitely with you on the Flowers, and photography class! (as well as several of the others!)

    ReplyDelete