Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sweets



Not the candy kind...the kind only my little babies can bring. I took some pics of my gorgeous little boys today playing in the leaves and enjoying a beautiful day. Every mother is completely biased and think their children are the most perfect and amazing creations. I am no different. I fall in love every single time my little lovey bats his pretty eyes at me, or Izzy says something so sweet I almost shut down in a sugar coma.

For instance, the other day we were snuggling in my bed and Izzy was feeling like he wasn't getting quite enough snuggle. Suddenly, he sits up really tall and says, "Don't worry Mommy, God made me with two arms, one to snuggle you and one to snuggle my Ashie."

*tears*

Where does this kid come up with this stuff? His future wife better look out, because she will not be able to stay mad at him. He is like a constant compliment 24/7.

At least 6 times today he came up to Asher and I separately and told us "I just love you really really much."

When we were outside taking pictures, I told Izzy to look at his brother so I could take a profile picture of both of them. Without prompting, they looked at each other, grinned really big and Asher gave him a kiss. I almost couldn't hold back the tears! It is just unbelievable to me at this age how much they adore each other.

Taking those pictures made my entire day. I am sure the day will come, where it isn't all kisses and giggles and I can look back at this picture and close my eyes and remember how much they really do love each other. But, I am going to do everything I can to keep it looking like this, because this is how it is supposed to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment