Monday, December 7, 2009

Mommy's Favorite Things!



For anyone looking for a last minute Christmas gift, I have an idea for you.

Asher received the Parents Tugboat for his 1st birthday this summer and it was a hit!
I always wanted to get this for Izzy when he was a baby and just never got around to it and now I really wish I had.

Both boys play with this toy every single day while they are in their bubble bath and sometimes Asher even tries to sneak it out of the tub. Today, I put it in his room and he spent the entire morning fishing and putting the Captain in the life preserver.

One fish is a fingernail brush, one is a comb, the lid to the boat has a mirror inside and you know how little ones love to look at themselves! Best of all, all of the toys fit inside the tugboat for fast and easy clean up. (And it is less than $20 at Target!)

Izzy loves this toy just as much as Asher and luckily there are so many pieces they don't spend their time fighting over it. It makes bath time super fun and a breeze for Mommy. They are so busy fishing and saving the Captain, they don't notice how clean I have gotten their little bodies in the mean time!


No comments:

Post a Comment