Wednesday, January 27, 2010

2 in a row!!!

Wow!

So remember yesterday when I said a compliment from a complete stranger is the best? Well we have 2 in a row, people!

Today I took the boys on a lunch and play date with Izzy's friend Ella. We had a blast and stayed hours past what we intended. The kids were having so much fun and playing so well together and Ella's mom and I were having a grand ole' time just chatting away and relaxing. When we decided to declare the play date over, I took the boys to the bathroom and a nice lady stopped me midway to tell me she watched my kids play and just wanted to say, "I think your kids are so great. They are just NEAT!"

I know it is such a simple thing, but it is so nice to know that other people notice my kids and not for outrageous behavior...but just because they are good kids.

This time, Izzy overheard the compliment and yelled "Hey Mom! Did that lady say I am the BEST boy she has ever seen?" Followed with, "Can you move my pirate for that?" :)

I think I might just have to take them out again tomorrow and see if we can keep this streak going!!!

Izzy's Quote of the Day: "Mommy, I think you are going to have a baby in your tummy soon. I think it is going to be a boy and we are going to name it, Little Bill."

No comments:

Post a Comment