Sunday, March 14, 2010

Best Weekend Ever!


I am pretty sure Izzy had the Best Weekend Ever.

Let's review.

Friday: Mommy and Son date at Air Zone with friends.

Saturday: Woke up to find Uncle Jarrod spent the night. He spent his morning laughing, playing drums and wrestling. Uncle J also made him his own Robot Cowboy t-shirt (an original), to which Izzy has declared he will wear it every single day over the outfit I pick for him! After nap, Daddy and Uncle J take the boys to Chuck E. Cheese for the night. Izzy came home with a new pirate cup that has a treasure chest on top to hold snacks. Clearly this is the best invention ever.

Sunday: Izzy and Mommy go shopping for our littlest cousins birthday. We went to a Shrek themed birthday party which offered BBQ, cake, goody bags and each kid opened the birthday boys presents. Oh did I forget to mention the giant castle MOON BOUNCE in the front yard? Right...that was Izzy's favorite part. And my Dads. :)

This week is Spring Break and I hope the fun just continues. I have so much I want to cram into this week since I get my little guy all day again.

First goal for the week: Sleep until 8 a.m. I am hoping this happens, since I didn't change Izzy's clock with Daylight savings. Shhhhh! I'll let you know how it works out.

Happy Spring Break!


**Izzy slept until 8:15!!! Unfortunately, Asher woke up at 6:45. If it's not one...it's the other. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment