Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Quick update!


I finally got a letter from the radiologist and got an all clear on my mammogram from last week. Relieved, but frustrated that there isn't an answer for the pain I am experiencing. Of course I didn't want to have a cyst or tumor, but I was hoping there would be some relief. Grateful for good news and a positive report, especially with the week I have had.

I have gotten bad news after bad news and my heart is heavy. I can't really go into either situation, but both regarding health and major set backs. A reminder to take good care of yourself and don't take your health for granted. I am very lucky to have been cleared, but I will be much more prompt in the future with any issues no matter how humiliating.

Thanks to all of my friends and family for checking up on me daily in the last couple of weeks and for all of the thoughts and prayers!


No comments:

Post a Comment