Friday, November 12, 2010

Blah.

Sorry for the absence. You probably think I have nothing to blog about, but it is quite the opposite. I have TONS of blogging stories, and yet I haven't had a moment to sit by myself to get them out of my head. Then Wednesday night, it was like a storm exploded in my head. Suddenly, right at dinner time I could barely open my eyes, the light, the noises everything made me feel like I was going to melt into the floor. Migraine. UGH!
A couple of days later, and while my head is slightly less dramatic, I feel puny. I think I can blame this on a sinus infection. Major annoying and energy zapping.

I hate being sick, but I especially hate being sick on the weekends. I like to go. I like to have plans. But, this time, this weekend I am so tired and drained that a rainy weekend in bed sounds wonderful to me. Just hoping that my kiddos are understanding that a couple more days of quiet play are needed and I am also hoping my creative juices kick in to provide them with ideas. This weekend also happens to be Daddy's study weekend so he needs quiet too.

Right now, Asher and I are snuggled warm in our pj's and enjoying a Toy Story marathon. The original TS should take us right to lunch time and then nap where I can muster the energy to pick up Izzy from school and pray that 7:00 comes quickly.

I love Fall, but I hate the yucky colds and flu's it brings with it.

Blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment