Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Quotes

Boys quotes from the last few days...

Izzy:

While doing devotions and reading the story of Moses and the parting of the Red Sea, I asked Izzy how did he think God was going to get the people across the sea? He gave me a "duh" look and said, "Well he needs to talk to the guy that made the big boat! That's how they are gonna get across!"

"I love my teacher so much and I bet her driveway is so full of snow and you know I am a super good shoveler so I think I am going to tell her I am going to need her address so I can come by her house and shovel her driveway. *later after school* Well, I told her and she said that is great...but she didn't know her address!"

Papa was making a quick lunch for himself and pulled the pan off of the stove, brought it to the table and steam was everywhere. Izzy said, "Papa! What are you doing? That pot is still stove'in!"


Asher:

While watching his morning show, I was cleaning and he said, "MAMA! You too NOISEY! Ashey hearin' dis!"

"Mama, you nuggle Ashey." (snuggle. :)

"My Bobo so Happy!" (After Izzy got a free snack at Sams Club.)

"Mama, Ashey tell secret." ...leans into my ear and whispers... "Secret, secret, secret."

Just a few from this week that made me smile! Hope it gave you one too.


2 comments: