Tuesday, April 12, 2011

BREAKING NEWS...



Asher VOLUNTARILY went to bed tonight without his "Bink"!!!!!

We keep his binky on a shelf above his bed and he is only allowed to have it at nap and bed time. Tonight when I went to grab it for him, it wasn't there. I told him and he said, "It's lost? *pause for thinking* "It okay bink lost." He got into bed, covered himself up and said Night Night. I stood there for a minute in shock and then thought I should close my mouth and go along with it.

When I told Hubby what happened he said, "Shut it, your joking." That is how seriously this kid takes his bink. I keep waiting to hear a yell, or a cry, but so far nothing.

This sums up my little Asher, when he is ready for something he goes full force. Here is hoping he decides on potty training soon!
*crossing fingers*


1 comment: