Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Mommy's Favorite Things!

It is good to have friends that know you to your core. Today I was moving a little slowly even though my daily list is overwhelmingly long, motivation was no where to be found. My friend Katie and I were chatting this morning and she recommended a product she just knew I would love. She knows me so well and wouldn't steer me wrong, so I got Asher ready and headed to Sams. Motivation found. Welcome to my new favorite thing:


At Sams, you can by the Clorox Clean up in a pack with 2 squirt bottles and a refill pack for under $10! I didn't even bother reading all that it can do because it had me at "KILLS Influenza A". Soooooooold! After a spontaneous weekend out of town (more on that later), I had a lot of grocery shopping to do, but I knew just how I would use this when I got home. I emptied out my fridge and used my new Clean Up buddy and now all of my new food has a super germ free, sparkling clean home.

I heart organized food.

I cleaned my side of the fridge in under 15 minutes! This is super exciting find, since I clean my fridge before each shopping trip. Hello time-saver!

As I was writing this, Katie texted me and said that she told her Hubby she shared her find with me and he said, "Oh so shes a bleach freak too?" *Laughing* Between my Clorox wipes posts and now this....I wouldn't be mad if Clorox sent me some free loot. Seriously.

Trust me, my kitchen is thanking me for this purchase and you will too.

Sincerely,

Bleach Freak

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the Clorox Clean up Club! Be sure to laminate your new member's card! :)

    ReplyDelete